Check out the October Newsletter for important information for the month!
- When: October 23, 2015
- Where: Lewis and Clark Elementary
- Time: Starting at 1 pm
- Donors: CALLING ALL LOCAL BUSINESSES
Due to the weather, the LCES Color Run will be postponed until October 23rd.
Join us for the Lewis and Clark Elementary Community Yard Sale
- Saturday, October 17th, 2015
- 7 am – 12 p (Set-up will begin at 6:00 am)
One man’s trash is another man’s treasure! Come sell and shop at Lewis and Clark Elementary Yard Sale! Spaces will be $15.
Space is limited so reserve your spot today! Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to everyone who came out to make our first McTeacher’s Night of the year a huge success!
Our 2nd Annual Color Run will be this Friday, October 2nd!
Please make sure that your child wears something that can get colored on. All prize/t-shirt packages will be sent home as soon as they are received. If you have any questions please contact Richard Smith at email@example.com.
We will have extra dye packs on sale for $3 while supplies last.
Order your 2015-16 Yearbook TODAY!
Visit: www.strawbridge.net to order!
Early Ordering Deadline: 11/6/2015 Price: $16.00
Please send your order envelope and payment of cash or check back to your child’s teacher. Make all checks payable to Strawbridge Studios Inc.
Final Ordering Deadline: 3/25/2016 Price: $21.00
- 2: Grizzly Color Run
- Custodians Appreciation Day
- 9: Football Jersey Day
- 19-23: Book Fair
- Bus Drivers Appreciation Week
- 15: End of 1st Nine Weeks
- 16: Teacher Workday
- 21: Family Night
- *Unite Against Bullying/Bully Walk (wear orange)
- 20: Report Cards Go Home
- 23: School Spirit Day
- 26-30: Red Ribbon Week “Drug Free”
- 27: Parent Teacher Conferences 4-7 pm
- 30: Story Book Character Day